Our compassionate staff takes great pride in improving the quality of life of our patients. Meet Dr. Matthew Rumsey— our audiologist who provides clinical services specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders.
- Hearing evaluations
- Vestibular evaluations including Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- BPPV treatment
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment (ringing, buzzing or other noise in your ear)
- Hearing instrument placement and service
- Custom hearing protection and swim molds
Symptoms of Hearing Loss:
- Dizziness – Symptoms such as vertigo, disequilibrium, lightheadedness, and spatial disorientation can all be described as dizziness.
- Fatigue – When hearing loss is present, the brain has to compensate for the loss and work harder than before to process the same information, causing stress on the brain and finally fatigue.
- Tinnitus – Tinnitus is the perception of noises within the ears or head (e.g., ringing, buzzing, whooshing, roaring, crickets, etc.) in the absence of an external sound.
- Vertigo – Vertigo is the sensation of spinning or moving, even though you are still. You may also experience nausea, vomiting, and nystagmus (abnormal eye movements).
“Please feel free to contact me if you or anyone you know is struggling with their hearing or their balance.”
Dr. Rumsey specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders.
Make an appointment with Dr. Rumsey at our clinic today.